Friday, September 12, 2008

Back in Business

I thought that was a clever title to go with a picture I just realized I didn't take.  Dang it!  Here's all the ways I'm back in business:
1.  My order from Louet will arrive in time for me to dye for OFFF.
2.  While Louet had most the items on back order, Helen is letting me raid her stash of to-dye items!
3.  Michele showed me how to pick up the stitches on my blanket (that's the picture I was going to show you!) so I've been doing a row here and there.  I feel a little guilty that I should be knitting for the booth but you do what you can!
4.  Today was my first day back at work or should I say job.  I have a lot of emotions about this.  Mainly I feel lucky that I was able to stay home with him for so long!  E did great with e, there was plenty of milk in the fridge and I only cried two tears when they left me at work.  

The love of my life just woke up hungry!  It's a pretty big day around here.  Getting over this mile stone of going back to work feels like a big weight lifted.  

Gotta run.  next, a report from the knit/crochet show.  Sorry no linkage.

Betty, thanks for the love letter!  It was the perfect thing to come home to tonight!  i heart you!

No comments:

Post a Comment