Sunday, January 25, 2009

Look at that!

I've been blogging for a year!  Over a year in fact.  I don't want to grind this into the ground any more so this is the last time I'll type it.  I wish I could blog more.  I know you'll still be my friend if I don't, so I'll move on.
Here's what been happening around here.  Lots of spinning.  Lots.  I had to go dig some out of the stash.  Very exciting.  I have my samples all dyed up for the sock club.  So excited to get the job done.  And I'm happy with the colors.  I don't think I'm aloud to show you here and now, so we'll wait.  Here's something new too.  You can now find my fingering yarn and roving on the way to the mountain!  Cast One On is now carrying Knitted Wit.  Yay!  It is such a cute shop.  Definitely want to move in!
I've been watching Michele's progress on her socks and I'm a little jealous.  I really want to start a pair of socks.  I have plenty of yarn, perfect needles.  Just lacking a little time.  I think I'm going to ban that word.  Time.  It's now forbidden.
In the e update of life:  he is crawling!  Officially crawling.  He's been inch worming all over the floor for months, but now he's on all fours.  He can return to a sitting position from being on his tummy, pull himself up to standing with just about anything.  And, sadly our first cold. Nothing like fishing snot out of a squirmy sad baby.  But I think we're going to make it.  He's napping now and I think I'm going to finish spinning some merino/tencel.  Happy Sunday!




1 comment:

  1. Happy Sunday to you, too, although now it's Monday! Can you knit socks on the bus to/from work? Big fat worsted weight socks that go fast?

    ReplyDelete