Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Quease

I've been having all my morning sickness in the evening. Super frustrating considering I have a free hour every night but I can't seem to get anything done. I'm doing pretty good today so I thought I'd stop by and say hi. Sadly I don't have much to report.

I have realized that I should do my spinning in the morning after I drop e off at daycare. I have a few minutes before I have to leave for work and I usually feel pretty good. So that's the plan for tomorrow. Then maybe I'll have something to report!

For now I'll leave you with some photos of life lately

Helen's baby blanket that knit night made her. I did the dyeing of the yarn, a great group project. Thanks ladies!

e at the pumpkin patch. He was standing on a giant tower of hay. He's pretty beautiful if I do say so myself!

Last weekend we went to Oma's house up in Welches. There were puppies, geese, bunnies and a nice fall walk.

I need to be doing more of this! It's hard to move the dye studio inside after a great summer under the carport.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! e is growing up so fast, but he's still a cutie-pie.

    Missed you at knit nite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW I KNOW!
    Hee.
    I loved that comment over at Cari's....
    :) xo

    ReplyDelete