Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happenings

So it's been a little quiet, sorry. Two weeks ago was really busy with a surprise order from Wool Girl.
She made St Patty's day kits with green yarn from me!! Sadly (for you) they sold out before I even told you about them! Then last week our house was hit with the plague. E is still sick, e is pretty much better and will be returning to school tomorrow. I still have a sore throat but I know I'm going to make it. Ugh.

There isn't much else to report, so it's back to resting and drinking tea. I'll catch back up with you when we're better.

3 comments:

  1. They looked pretty! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. surprise orders are great! glad to hear the household is on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a skein of your yarn at For Yarn's Sake and it is awesome. I believe the colorway was covered in chocolate yum. Great stuff, keep it coming. I first saw your stuff at Cast One On in Welches

    ReplyDelete