Monday, November 28, 2011

Did you survive the weekend?! I think I'm finally not full...just in time for a 2nd thanksgiving tomorrow with more family! There are some new pretties in the shop. 50% Merino 50% Silk fingering weight, meet Silky Merino. 400 yards, 4 ounces it will make a beautiful shawl!
I think these two skeins are going to be Cladonia when they grow up. I'm a little excited!
This scraggily skein is going to be hit hat when it grows up. These are all mini skeins twisted into one. I love how all the colors look together, so I figure why not make a stripy hat! If you want a full skein of any of these colors, they're at Twisted this week for a trunk show. 100% Falkland sport weight yarn. I have to tell you, it's one of my favorites. The way it takes color is incredible! I'll be at Twisted this Saturday from 1-3, I hope you can stop by and say hello. I'd love to see what you're working on and you can see my sweater! I only have 4 inches left until I split for the front and back. Just a little excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment