Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Knitting Lab Round Up

I know it's WIP Wednesday, but there's too much fun to report on from Knitting Lab! I want to start off by saying that the boys were amazing. They were such troopers about all the hotels, eating at all hours of the day, and still great at making friends. We're already planning on making Stitches an even better trip!
So Knitting Lab. If you can go next year I totally recommend it. I'm already planning on being back in the market place. The hotel is beautiful, the teachers exceptional and the market place bountiful! I had such a great time with all the attendees. It was great to have students come in to the market place, being inspired from a class and pick yarn for their next creation.

I had a great time with Rachael on Thursday night. So fun to meet other readers and fans of hers! She was such a doll to hang out and knit and chat with me. I have a million questions I could ask about being a 911 dispatcher. Next time! Then I was double lucky to have Carrie, Irish Girlie Knits, hang out on Saturday afternoon. The market was hopping and she was so helpful to have in the booth! I super hope we can do it again at Stitches, pretty sure we'd be besties if I lived in SF!

I definitely have a few things on the To Knit List. One is another sweater. Crazy, I know! But my Larch Cardigan is cooking along nicely so I know I can do another one. There's a hat I want to make. I also feel the need to knit the boys hats and vests. But when? When shall I find the time to knit all these things?!
This is Comfort Food blocking in the bathroom at the hotel. Nothing like putting some thing off to the last minute! I have a few skeins in the shop, but more is in the mail to me now for dyeing!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree....besties for sure!! So nice to hang out with you Saturday. Only bummer part is that I didn't really get to play with the kiddos! Stitches!

    ReplyDelete