Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Future WIP Wednesday: Mini Skein Club

Welp, I thought of some more fun we could have! What do you think about a mini skein club?! I'm a little excited!! What's your favorite thing to knit with mini skeins? Are you making a Beekeeper's Quilt? I would love to make seat cushions! Or what about teeny tiny things? Lets get knitting!
Here's what you'll get when you sign up:

these are a sample of the colors, not what will be shipped
  • 15 seasonal color mini skeins, most will be semi solid with a few variegated colors incorporating the semi solids. Think falling leaves, maybe some halloween fun!
  • Each skein will be 45 yards, enough to knit 3 hexi puffs.  
  • You can purchase as many memberships as you want, but the total is capped at 50. Mini skeins take a lot of time and work!
  • Of course there will be some fun little ditties snuck in there 
a sample of the colors, not what will be shipped
I will be offering this again January 1st, taking a dive into winter colors. Returning members will have first dibs! Have questions? Let me know! Sign ups are open


As for my current WIP, I haven't made a dent on my mystery shawl. Ughs. But I am just about to cast off on  my Fauve hat! I just need some dpn to finish the top of the hat. Then I promise to get back to the shawl! I want to get a majority of clue 3 done before starting Petite Hiro for the KAL.


And if you're already dreaming of the weekend, don't forget you can see me and all the pretty yarn at Fiber Gallery! Saturday and Sunday we'll be surrounded by lovely yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment