Friday, October 14, 2011

Feature Friday

Today's feature is the sale section in the shop! Who doesn't love a sale. I've added a few more skeins of the bulky
and worsted super wash merino. Perfect for a hat or cowl as the weather is turning chilly! Snap these skeins up for $12 while they're still available!

I've been cooking along on the socks, I'm knitting the gussets on each. I think I might just get then done in time for Risa's birthday! I'm also about to bind off on the baby sweater, then I think it's just a button band, easypeasy. I have totally neglected my Larch Cardigan, but that's okay. I have a plan for it tomorrow!

Tomorrow I'll be at For Yarn's Sake in Beaverton! from 11-4 you can stop by and see all the character colors for the Cypress Hollow Yarn. Pick out your yarn for the KAL. FYS is doing Larch Cardigan for their November/December KAL! I'll also have lots of pretty fall colored yarn, a few kits, and lots of luxury fibers! When we're not talking yarn I plan to crank along on my cardigan. I'm just at the beginning so easy to knit and purl while chattin' it up! If you are in the area I hope you can make it out! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment