Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIP Wednesday

I'm so sorry I missed last week! I hit the road Wednesday and thought I could squeeze in a blog post. Not so doable after 5 hours driving in the car with wee ones! LambTown was great, lots of fun. I'm so glad I went and I'm looking forward to next year.

While I was there I got to meet Rachael in person! So exciting!! She got the yarn to start her Larch Cardigan. She is knitting with Naomi, I'm knitting with Rig. The two lead characters in her new book! I've gotten as far as winding my yarn, casting on and I'm working on the first row. I think I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by all the knitting in my future. But one stitch at a time and it will get done!! Where are you at on your sweater?
Naomi
Rig
Also, For Yarn's Sake in Beaverton is doing this sweater for the shop's knit a long in November/December. I think that gives me a little extra time to get the sweater done! Also, I'll be at For Yarn's Sake on October 15th for a trunk show and book release party for Wishes & Stitches! I'm so excited to hang out for the day with some of my favorite yarn in a great yarn shop! If you're in town I hope you can make it out to Beaverton.

1 comment:

  1. OK so cast off was supposed to be Oct 1st. Is it too late to join? I need my yarn and probably needles but I have the pattern and am ready to start... I think!

    ReplyDelete