Friday, August 24, 2012

Feature Friday: Tulipan Shawl

Tulipan Shawl  is a beautiful, quick shawl that will fly off the needles! It's available in Leaves, you can buy on Ravelry or order the book. Since I can't mail you a book, how about free shipping for the weekend! Purchase a skein of fingering weight yarn to make Tulipan and the shipping is on me, code SHIPNOW.
I employed Eli to do all the modeling. We practiced gazing off into the distance. I think he nailed it.
Next, we went with an artsy shot, flower snuck in. The yarn for this sample is Shine, merino/tencel. I just got 10 pounds of this today to dye up, let me know what color you'd like!
oooohhh, look at the shawl blowing in the breeze! He's a pro I'd say! I love the way the pattern flows down the shawl.
He drives a hard bargain, payment was reading the book! Enjoy free shipping this weekend with a the purchase of a fingering skein. Use code SHIPNOW, does not apply to Community Supported Yarn.
PS cashy and feather weight are in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment