Thursday, August 16, 2012

Owl Mitts!

Have you seen the new Twist Collective? There are some fabulous new patterns in there! Horatio and Oren jumped out at me as too cute not to knit! Can you tell I've just been waiting to try color work! The kids mitts are knit in fingering and I think Feather Weight is just the ticket! It's springy, squishy, and will make a nice cozy fabric. The adult mitts are make in DK weight, and I have two great options. DK, polwarth and silk, or super wash merino. Both are great options and favorites of mind to knit with! Below are a few color options, let me know what tickles your fancy!
Brown Sugar and Yellow Brick Road
Beaujolais and Yellow Brick Road
Brown Sugar and French Kiss
Canopy and Thistle. I'm so crazy in love with these two colors together! 
Another combo, Picante and Peacock. A more subtle one, Prussian Blue and Carbon. Or Prussian Blue and Picante. So. Many. Choices! I'm going to try to get these in the shop. If you have a combo you can't wait to knit up let me know and I'll get it out to you right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment