Monday, April 18, 2011

The List

There are so many things to cover that I'm just going to do a list! Ready, set, go!

* CGFF was fantastic! I can't wait for next year, I want the whole family to go! Hood River is beautiful and the hotel fantastic. I could go on forever. (I might have done a little shopping, I'll
post next time)
*I roomed with Brooke and we shared child care. Such a blast! I can't tell you how incredible it
is to talk shop with another mama. And because we were hanging out all weekend we eventually finished conversations! I can't wait for our next meet up!
*We have a little challenge going between us, listing product in the shop. As a WAHM (work at home mom), stocking the shop seems to fall to the bottom of the list. Funny, because I do want
to sell the yarn!
*And on that note: Lots of new treasures in the shop!
Get your sparkle on! Bling
Singles, fingering. Perfect little shawly.
Yum! And only $5, includes the pattern!!
*The knit a long is nearing. Check here (at the bottom of the post) to learn how to win Octavia and Sakura and join the knit a long. Tomorrow I'll be posting more semi solids to choose from if Sakura doesn't float your boat.
*Major details coming tomorrow about the CSY/CSF. Pretty excited about some new developments!

No comments:

Post a Comment