Hello!! We are in search for a dyer. Is that you? Read through our ideal employee list and see if you'd be a good fit! Directions for responding to the job listing are below, please do not leave info in a comment.
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work alone from a list of tasks
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Work 8 hours on your feet
- Available 35 hours a week
- Creative problem solver
Tasks would include*
- Dyeing: moving wet yarn around, handling dye, wearing a mask, following formulas, rinsing yarn, hanging yarn up to dry
- Rewinding yarn: using equipment to rewind 6 skeins at a time
- Winding yarn off cones: using equipment to wind off yarn from cones 6 at a time
- Labeling yarn: being familiar with yarn bases, color names, using the computer to print labels
* Dye experience is not necessary, we are happy to train. Training is an investment for us and we would like to hire for the long term.
We are a family friendly, woman owned business. Some amazing benefits include Netflix and Hulu, yarn and fiber, and lots of color, and above minimum wage pay. If you are interested in the job please send an email to email@example.com. A resume would be great or a letter making the case for you being a great fit!
Closing date is 7/10/17. We'll contact shortly after for interviews.