Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Next in the Shop



I just have to do a quick wash and dry on some hand spun and it will be in the shop!  The sock yarn on either end of the picture might or might not end up in the shop.  It's some of my favorite and I'm having a hard time parting with it.  Reality check--when am I ever going to have a chance to knit this up?!

I got a nice little note from Lime and Violet.  I'm the featured Etsy shop today!  Thanks for the nod folks!

I found out the dye won't be here until next tuesday, grr.  So I have a week to get some sewing and spinning done.  I've realized how important it is to me to 'accomplish' something in my day.  These accomplishments are usually minor but they make me feel like I'm contributing to the bigger picture of my life.  Not that taking care of e isn't an accomplishment in it self, but a little something for me helps.

Here's the pic from yesterday's post, the log cabin-ish blanket.  

I'm hoping for a few more minor accomplishments for the rest of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment