1) Knitted Wit is now available in Kodiak Alaska! Can you believe it? I'm so excited. If you know of a yarn shop you think should carry Knitted Wit let me know. How about if they sell my yarn, you get a nice thank you treat?! I just made that up, very fun.
2) e is crawling.
3) madrona rocked my world. I kineared the Harlot but the pick didn't turn out super well. I got a bunch of fiber to re-fill the stash. I've been getting so much spinning done I needed a little more fuel.
4) I've been knitting a special project and haven't been working on much else. I'm excepting that life is now one or the other, not everything all at once.
5) I really want to have a booth at madrona next year.
6) I'm going to try and be a vendor at Black Sheep Gathering and SOAR (linkey might not work). I really hope I get in.
7) I was informed today that I'm big time dyer because I'm dyeing for the Knit-Purl sock club. That made the ego feel real good.
8) I'm looking forward to dyeing for Deb's newsletter. Again, feeling pretty special getting to dye for a project. She invited me to a little party where dyer's get to wear flowers.
9) I really need to charge the battery for the camera. I can't remember when the last picture of e was taken.
10) wow, I think I took care of everything. I like this list thing
11) oh yeah. I went to a little spin meet up today. I had e so I didn't spin, but I did bring my madrona fiber for show and tell. I also got some knitting done when e napped.
ta-ta for now