Thursday, December 16, 2010

So I had a birthday and got a major new toy, an iphone! Really its for Knitted Wit but I do have a lot of fun using it! Wait, did I tell you about this already? Long story short, there are some really great apps for Knitted Wit. And I love taking pictures/videos of the kids. You might see a lot more of those around here!

We were folding laundry and o was pretty helpful. e was having a great time putting on a bunch of clothes!

So what have I been up to...getting ready for TNNA, tons of xmas knitting, growing boys, working at the j-o-b, and staying up way too late! Tis the season right? I have new colors coming for the spring to show at TNNA, lots of tropics! I did all the merino knots today and tried out a few new colors. The week after xmas I'm going to get into the nitty gritty of ten new color combos and 50G clubs. Pretty excited. I've been having fun with color crayons trying to work out the ideas.

Can I show you another picture of the family? It's been 30 seconds right?

E and e cooking. So sweet. E is way patient with e making a mess and helping. Not my best ability.

This next picture is one of my favorites!

This desk used to belong to my grandparents and some time around when I was 10 it showed up at our house. I've always wanted to have it but we don't have a lot of room in our house so I was thrilled when the dye works moved and there was a little home for it. I'm planning a few more touches for my corner, I'll make sure to post a picture when it's a little more together.

Last night we had an open house/holiday party, f-u-n! It's the perfect space for a party. Thank you to everybody who stopped by! Maybe we should do it again in March, a welcome to spring and all the new colors! But back to the current holiday for a minute. Do you have any family traditions you look forward to this time of year? My family has been thinking about this a lot and I would any ideas from you. What we've decided so far is new p.j.'s every year for the boys, along with a new book. I guess we haven't figured too much out yet! Thankfully they are still young. I feel like it's our last year to not be too serious about anything. e will be 3 1/2 next year and might know a little too much to not do anything!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the iPhone! Glad the open house was fun; sorry to have missed it. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete