Thursday, January 31, 2013

Spring KAL!

A quick reminder to sign up for the newsletter! There's a little box in the top right corner. I'll be picking two subscribers to win a kit for the spring KAL, winners will be announced February 15th and March 1st. If you win after purchasing a kit, you'll be refunded! What is the spring KAL? We'll be knitting Fiar by Irish Girlie Knits! I've been wanting to knit this for ages! Now that I'm offering 50 gram skeins it's a match made in heaven!

 Silver Lining, Ice Breaker, Winter's Night, Salted Caramel, Brown Sugar
Naked, Glacial Pace, Turks & Caicos, Buckle My Shoes, Prussian Blue

Buckle My Shoes, Paprika, Toffee Crunch
 Haute Pink, Buckle My Shoes, Beaujolais, Salted Caramel, Prussian Blue
 My Boyfriend's Sweat Shirt, Raspberry Milkshake, Honey Lavender
Genteel, Wild Orchid, Birdie Blue
Golden Delicious, Thistle, Carbon

Oregon Sky, Cedar, Yams
There are a few color combinations picked out in the shop for both the three color option, and five. But if you'd like to create your own magical mix, visit here to see all the color options. Just add the color names when you check out. The kits will be shipping March 15th, ordering ends March 1st. We cast on March 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment