Friday, January 18, 2008

Ta Da!



Well, I think I figured out the picture thing.  We'll find out won't we!  This is yarn that I spun up a while ago and just got it together to ply it.  I think I'm back in the spinning game baby!  I'm currently working on some Crown Mountain Farm Corriedale Pencil Roving.  I don't see the color any more.  I bought this at Blacksheep Gathering in June of '07.  I bought two 80z bundles when I was there and went through the first one super fast.  I'm ready to ply a chunk of it, I don't want to make too big of a hank.

I'm plugging away on the dale sweater.  I should find a photo of the sweater.  So far I'm just making the collar, so not too exciting.  I'm also going crazy with some bibs from Mason Dixon.  I also started one of the burp rags to coordinate with the bib.  So freakin' cute!  I also found a pattern for a tiny little sweater this morning on Ravelry.  It's in the que.  A little Presto Chango magic.  (Can you tell I just figured out how to link?  This is also magic!)  

Next on the agenda is some dyeing this weekend.  I have Sunday off and only have a few things on the plan.  Napping, selling a scooter, dying some yarn, and making some pants.  I'm a little sad to see the scooter go, but I feel like it's going to a good home.  I couldn't find a picture of it, they must all be on my husband's computer.  Dang it.  I'll leave with a picture of some yarn I just dropped off at Twisted.  I'll report back with Sunday's activities, hopefully success, and pictures! 

Where's the peanut butter for my grape-grape jelly?

No comments:

Post a Comment