Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm a winner!

I can't believe how excited I am, but nothing like winning a prize to make me feel like I'm in 3rd grade again!  I was reading my morning blogs and I saw my name here, what a thrill!  I have decided not to buy crafty supplies for Lent and this is such a treat.  I can pet my new fabric and it can fill a little shopping void.  I'll take pics when it all arrives.
I was planning on posting knitting project photos for finish up february but I'm too into the quilt I'm working on.  I did finish the bag I was knitting, I just have to felt it, possible line it, and sew down the handles.  I'm also working on finishing two baby sweaters.  They're pretty small and I'm about 65%+ done on each of them.  Pretty manageable goals if you ask me.  So on to the quilt progress.
You can see from the pictures a nice pattern forming.  I can't fix this (there is no link here).  I'll post some pics later of the top all put together.  This line thing sucks.




No comments:

Post a Comment