Friday, June 25, 2010

Catching Up


I keep thinking I'll have time to sit and do a giant post, but I've realized I'll have little moments here and there to do a post. So I'm going to work on this when I have the time. I can't believe how much time has passed! o arrived June 1st, which explains the silence for the last month, but not the silence before that! I'm not sure what happened there!

o is doing terrific. We had a bumpy start but everything is wonderful now. He is gaining weight just like e did, pounds at a time! I can't believe how much he's plumped up and he's really tall. He's very relaxed and tolerates all the kisses e has to give him. I'm working on tolerating it myself. Today was actually a good day, but I tell you. Two kids at a time is not easy. e is full of life and expresses it in every fiber and motion of his body. I could go on all day about these two!

So on to Knitted Wit. The shop is a little sad right now. But I'm hoping to have a new website up soon. Nap time is the new work time for this mama. I want to have pictures up for everything that you can order. Then you just let me know what you want and I dye it up if it's not in stock. It's super hard to stock an etsy store with the limited time I have, so I'm hoping this might work better.

Did I ever tell you about all the new yarn I'm dyeing? Silky and Single (merino and silk singles) and a lace that has silk and merino. Hmmm, I think there's something else. Oh, set colors for the silky and single, lace, merino knots and bling. I really like the ten colors I'm offering. Do I have a picture? Probably not. Ugh. I also have 30 different color ways dyed up. All this went to TNNA to try and get a few new accounts. I'm also hoping to make up little kits of all the pretty yarn and fiber to send to a few shops. I would love to add a few more shops, like 5 to 10. I'm trying to be realistic about how much I can do, but I'm also realistic in how much income I need to make!

If you want to see Knitted Wit in you LYS let me know and I'll be sure to send them a little packet!

Next time...Black Sheep Gathering. o goes to his first fiber show at 2 1/2 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear things are settling down with o. Congratulations, he's gorgeous! Just remember to be gentle on yourself if you're not getting as much done as you'd like!

    ReplyDelete