Tuesday, June 29, 2010

We Interrupt Regular Scheduled Programing For...


A kit!! I was asked by Wool Girl to dye yarn for her sock club kit and here it is! Her kits are truly amazing. It feels like I got a gift in the mail from a special friend. Every detail is so thoughtful.

There are two patterns and lots of treats. I can't wait to knit up the little kerchief. And the yarn turned out pretty fabulous if I do say so myself! I feel very lucky to participate in such a club. I hope there are more collaborations in the future!

If you just found my blog because you're in the club, Welcome! I'm sorry the shop is down right now but feel free to contact me about any yarns you are interested in. Here's what's slowing me down these days
I'm quick on the email reply though so let me know if you have any questions! The shop will be back up shortly.

Next time: Tour de Fleece, and Chrissy Gardiner new big idea

2 comments:

  1. The boys are so cute! And the kit looks great, too. Congratulations to you on all accounts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite kits!! I'm a little biased, too...but still...The yarn is tres faboo!! You did a great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete