Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cypress Hollow Yarn

I know I've told you about this yarn before but I'm going to gush again. Yes, it might have something to do with rereading the first book. I might have lost count on how many times I've read it. I was telling a friend about my book crush and she asked me why I kept picking up the book. Here's what I think: my life is a little on the full side. I don't want to say stress because that sounds negative, but there's a little stress involved in the fullness!

Rachael's created a wonderful little town for me to escape too. And the people there love my passion (fiber arts) like I do! They get me. My little boys don't always get that I want to knit, understandably, but Cypress Hollow folks do.
So after I reread How To Knit A Love Song, I went out to do some prep for Sock Summit. I needed to get all my Cypress Hollow Yarn ready. It was awesome twisting up the skeins that go with all my favorite book people.
I am beyond excited to read the next book, out in October I think. I can't wait to meet new friends and see how they're all connected. I'll end the gush now! I'll be back in a day or two with a Sock Summit schedule, pencil me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment