Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Inventory Sale!


It's that time of year again! Only a few days left so let's celebrate with a quick sale in the shop. From now until January 2nd enter code inventory25 and you'll save 25%! Are you getting ready for Selfish Knitting Month? There's a few sweater quantities ready to ship in the shop. Let me know if you don't see what you want and I'll dye it up!

I'm so excited for 2012 and all the projects coming up! One of them is dyeing for WoolGirl's kit- Hansel and Gretel. I'm crazy about the color way! And I'm going to start dyeing fiber again, just a little excited about this. I'm going to try some of my old school techniques and some new school techniques. Yay for what 2012 is going to bring!
cute kids in cute hand knits!

2 comments:

  1. Did you make those hand-made knits worn by the kids? They're beautiful! Have you already started new projects for this year? I saw your Etsy shop and your products look good. Where do you store 'em all?

    ReplyDelete