Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Where have I been?!

Well there was the normal holiday craziness. Topped off with the bronchoscopy I mentioned before. Then for the new year we all had the stomach virus from h-e-double-hockey-sticks. I think I've been apart of the land of the living for a week now. I feel like there's so much I wanted to share but now it's been so long, the holidays are over, I can't remember to take a picture...excuse excuse excuse!

So I'm taking the first step to say Hi and just check in. Also, there's a trunk show coming up. Saturday, January 21st in Forest Grove, Kathy's Knit Korner! I'll be there from 1-3, I hope if you live in the area you make it out!

I'm going to run away and knit! Time is a very precious commodity around here. But I am knitting on my Honey Pot Shawl. Have you started yours? I'm going to knock off the third repeat now!

1 comment:

  1. You're back! (sortof...) I was sick too and lost 2 weeks. Weird how you come back to the land of the living and it's midway through January. Best of luck with the trunk show!

    ReplyDelete