Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Knitted Wit is Moving!!

Alert the presses! Knitted Wit is moving out of my house and into a studio space! I am so excited I can't sit still! April 1st we'll be moving to a space in my neighborhood that will be perfect for Knitted Wit to continue growing in. Have I told you how small our house is? 760 square feet. With two adults, three kids, and a dog. Oh, and Knitted Wit. To say its cramped is a massive understatement. The space we're moving to is almost as big as our house, but it will just be Knitted Wit. I could gush all day really!

In order to afford moving and installing all the equipment necessary I'm doing an indiegogo campaign. A lot of my larger equipment won't work indoors or can't leave my house, like my washing machine. If you are so inclined, please check it out. There are some great perks to take advantage of. If you could let your knit night know too, that would be great!

One of the things I'm excited to offer at the new space is dye classes. You'll be able to come to the studio and see how it all works and then make variegated or semi-solid color yourself! And there's an old school pharmacy up the street with a fountain, hello milkshakes and root beer floats!

Another bit of quick news, mini skeins are in the shop! There's sweater kits here and here, flip through all the color options to see your choices. 20 and 40 color sets are also available.

A major thank you for your continued support. Today has been humbling with all the support of my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment