- Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player in ideas/decision making
- Ability to work alone from a list
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Work 8 hours on your feet
- Flexible schedule, available 30 hours a week
- Creative problem solve
Tasks would include*
- Dyeing: moving wet yarn around, handling dye, wearing a mask, following formulas, rinsing yarn, hanging yarn up to dry
- Rewinding yarn: using equipment to rewind 6 skeins at a time
- Winding yarn off cones: using equipment to wind off yarn from cones 6 at a time
* Dye experience is not necessary, we are happy to train. Training is an investment for us and we would like to hire for the long term.
- Labeling yarn: being familiar with yarn bases, color names, using the computer to print labels
We are a family friendly, woman owned business. Some amazing benefits include Netflix and Hulu, yarn and fiber, and lots of color. If you are interested in the job please send an email to email@example.com. A resume would be great or a letter making the case for you being a great fit!
Closing date is 8/10/2015. We'll contact shortly after for interviews.