Saturday, October 4, 2008

Time Flies

So I can't believe a whole week has gone by sense OFFF.  e and I had a great time seeing so many familiar faces and meeting bloggers for the first time.  We've been spotted all around the internet. There were a lot of people taking pictures of the booth but I wasn't able to ask all of them who they were or where the pics would be showing up.  If you stopped by say hi again!  There were a few people I missed seeing and some people couldn't even find me!  I'm hoping for a better location next year. 

I had a lot of great feedback on the booth and products and it felt like I solidified where I'm going with Knitted Wit and what some goals are.  I really want to thank Tactile for being so friendly and helpful with info.  I don't think it could ever be said enough, how generous the fiber community is.  

Sense OFFF we've gone to the beach for some r&r with the in-laws.  It was a great trip that went too fast.  e is growing leaps and bounds and seems to be on the brink of something new. He's trying anyways!  Now that we're back I have a lot of work to catch up on and get the family ready for me heading back to my day job.  Yikes!  I'm hoping to get a lot of wool in the shop, I have plenty left over from OFFF to last a little while.  So, hopefully a photo session in my near future and I'll post here when the update happens.  I'm off to enjoy the last few moments of e's nap.  

A little side note.  Does anybody have an apple peeler/slicer thingy?  We want to make apple sauce and dehydrate them for xmas gifts/e food.  We would love to borrow yours if it's not in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment