Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Dur!


I just realized all things I forgot to include in the post I just posted!! But there's loads of info that I think needs it's own space.

*Sock Summit is approaching fast. I would love to collect socks to send to afghans for Afghans. Please start knitting now, make sure to follow the guide lines. Drop them off at my booth and get a little gift from me. I'll forward the whole she-bang down to San Francisco!

*May 27 is Give A Way Day with the help from Sew Mama Sew I couldn't link to there blog, it was acting strange. Respond to the blog post for May 27th and you'll be entered in a drawing for a prize. I'm not sure all of what I'm doing yet, so stick around! Hopefully there blog will be fixed, I'm forgetting some details too I think! They will have an amazing list of bloggers participating.

*The Take Steps walk is coming up. This is a fundraiser for Crohn's and Colitis. I'm really excited to be participating this year! I'll be hosting a little donation drive here with prizes as a little motivation. Not all knitting prizes either! I'm so excited. I just made a team, Team Smelley! It's a little joke with me and E. My last name was Smith, his is Kelley. Combine them and you have Smelley! So, I'll figure out how you can just click and pledge and get back to you. I put the team goal at $1,000! A little ambitious I know, but I'm planning on hitting up everybody I know!! Even if it's $5 at a time, we'll get there.

Whew. I think those are the big things I've been meaning to get up here! Now I have to got cut some squares!

No comments:

Post a Comment