Sunday, November 7, 2010

another lesson

So wow. I can't believe how many lessons I've gotta learn! Lately I've been overwhelmed by all the things I want to do but don't know how to squeeze in to the day. So surprise, nothing gets done! After the class I took with Lee I've been dying to make a pdf. But I can't figure out how to get it all done in one sitting. Guess what Lorajean? There's a feature called SAVE! So, baby steps here I come.

Speaking of lessons, I took another class today at Twisted. Photography with Vivian, it was pretty fabulous. I learned how to use my camera. It's pretty amazing what you can do when you know how to use a tool correctly.



see the difference! The top picture I prefer. I like the lighting better. So excited! I'm going to go back and re-shoot all my photos of yarn. And hopefully it'll be the last time! Nothing like learning lessons.

What lessons have you been learning? I know I'm not the only one being kicked in the pants by life!


Up next time: everything on the needles + 50G Club. I haven't shown you all the things I've been making with the club yarn. Speaking of, I need to finish knitting up this months project.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I'd known you were going to class! I almost went, but decided there were too many things in my day. Could have squeaked it in. Oh, well. Looking forward to seeing your new pix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't the only one!! I am totally there with you lady! I learned I am strong and confident and can stand up to bullies- 'cause apparently they don't go away even though we're not in grade school. that was a cool/hard/painful lesson :)

    ReplyDelete