Saturday, September 29, 2012

Feature Friday: Just Barely!

Yikes, it's late! I'm sneaking this post in before Saturday, but just barley. I don't have a specific pattern to feature today, so I thought I'd tell you about a few things keeping me busy!


  • Mini samplers got dyed today and I just might do this monthly. There are so many colors I wanted to include but couldn't! What do you think? 
  • I was assigned my booth number for the winter TNNA! Let the planning begin!!
  • Best of the Northwest is going great! I think all the goodies are picked out, I can't wait to have my own box!
  • I'm pretty sure Golden Delicious and Purple want to be made into a striped something. Maybe a juicy cowl. 
  • I'm driving to California on Wednesday with the boys. Super excited for our road trip! Knitted Wit will be at Lambtown!!
Gotta get in two stitches before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment