Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WIP Wednesday: Hiro Petite KAL

Have you started knitting your Hiro? I am smitten with this pattern! I started with the sleeves as my gauge swatch. I've decided to go with small needles and knit a giant size. I really prefer the fabric of the smaller needles
Giant project bag from A Needle Runs Through It. Convo her for your own sweater box bag!
The swatch on the left is the smaller needles. The one on the right is a little too loosey goosey. 
My wonderful Rockefeller is cruising along. I am on the i-cord bind off and loving it!
This fun little hat is headed to the purple hat campaign. Still plenty of time to knit one up!

I squeezed in a little update for the shop this afternoon, Shine, Cashy Lite, and Silky N Plied are available! I start dyeing up colors for the Mini Sampler, make sure you sign up quick, they'll be shipping Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment