Friday, September 25, 2009

Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival

A very generous friend helped me set up my booth today. And boy does the booth look good! I'm in the same location as last year. I'm across from the bathrooms out side on the lawn. If you're standing in line for food turn around and you'll see my booth! I'm really proud of how the booth looks, lots of beautiful yarn and fiber. There are a few things I want to hide under the table!

After setting up Michele and I took a spin around to see some shops. Most people were already closed up but we were able to chat with a few friends. And of course I bought some fiber. I bought from this lady at the Abernathy Grange Sale in March and love the colors. She only had a few bundles so I'm glad I got first dibs! I'm really excited about this weekend. It's so fun to see familiar faces. And don't forget the critters! While we were setting up we listened to the baaaing and maaaing of the critters. So sweet. I'll try to sneak away from the booth and get some pictures. I think e's going to really like the animals. Well, I hope anyways since I want to be a farmer when I grow up !

I went to find a picture of my booth from last year but couldn't on this computer. I did find this though! What a sweet little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment