Monday, October 18, 2010

And the winner is...

Two people! Sarah's idea: You could easily lay that prefelted roving out in thick layers to make cushions for the aristocrat - the colors would work with the interior. 10 lbs worth!! Jeez, you could make a wool coverlet and sleep in heaven on your camp outs!!! I would gladly help you felt it all. And Peaceful Knitter: I remember seeing a cute wreath last winter that was made out of felted balls of wool attached to a wreath form. I love these ideas and I'm excited to see how they work out. I'd love to send each of you a treat of yarn, 50g of superwash merino fingering yarn! Thank you to everybody that left comments with your ideas.

I also want to direct your attention to the shop. There are five new things to choose from! And I'm bringing home more to photograph tomorrow, watch out. The silly down side is I'm not knitting. But there's other minutes to find in the day. I've also updated my flickr page. I will be adding all my color ways as well. I have about 20 to add tonight. I'm hoping yarn shops (and you!) can look through all the pictures and place orders. Let me know if I'm missing anything.

Here's a picture of e while I was doing a little yarn photo shoot. He found a stash of velcro dots and put them all over. Silly boy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited! Thank you! I'll send you my info via Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete