Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Community Supported Yarn/Fiber

A little reminder, Community Supported Yarn/Fiber is about to start. Enrollment ends April 30th and I would love you to be apart of it! One of the yarns is available in the shop right now. The skeins are a little short on weight so they're on sale. I've worked out the yardage/weight issue for the CSY(details here about the CSY), don't you worry. I haven't decided on what color's going out, but I'm super happy with how the yarn takes color.
Have I told you about the other yarns? Let's review shall we? There's the singles, fingering from Wyoming. There's a fingering that's fair trade from Peru. Wool and bamboo and so soft! Bling, who doesn't need a little sparkle?! Then Silky N Single, so luscious and soft! Also a part of the CSY.
That only leaves one yarn left. And I need your help. I'm not sure what I should add. Any suggestions? Any yarn you are dying for me to carry? One option is a Merino/Cashmere/Nylon. I had a chance to see it all dyed up--yum! Beautiful and soft. What do you think?

Feel free to take a spin around the shop, there's lots of new things in there and more being added (no lies!!) And since I feel like the kids haven't been around here for a bit, here's e modeling some wool

No comments:

Post a Comment