Saturday, June 4, 2011

Stash 4 Cash: Joplin Fundraiser

I've stashed dived and came up with some treasures! I was just going through the pictures and had some second guess on a few, but all the $$$ will go to Rebuild Joplin. There are a lot of ways to give, I'm choosing to donate all money that comes in from the sale of my stash to Bright Futures.
"Bright Futures funds will be used to eliminate barriers that stand in the way of a child’s education. Assistance such as tutoring, transportation, and providing for the basic needs of children will be the focus of this fund. You can learn more about Bright Futures atbrightfuturesjoplin.org."
Small disclaimer: I don't remember what I paid for everything. Let me know if my asking price is too expensive or too cheap--the money is going to help Joplin! So hopefully you'll think I should charge more ;)

Artyarns ultramerino4, 100% merino wool, 191 yards, 50 g. $8

Kids Seta, 70% mohair 30% silk, 230 yards, 25 grams. SOLD

Each cone consists of 1750 yards and is a full pound. Perfect for use in circular sock machines, intarsia patterns or multi-color work- great for socks, light weight sweaters, hats and fancy mittens, or how about that lacy scarf? Bartlettyarns Sport Weight is a 2 ply yarn, spun on the “woolen system” for a traditional home-spun appearance. Bartlettyarns Sport Weight is spun on the “woolen system” for a traditional home-spun appearance, consisting of two strands of the sport weight yarn. (borrowed straight from Bartlett Yarns) SOLD

Rainy Days & Wooly Dogs 100% merino, 4 ounces I think. SOLD
Rainy Days & Wooly Dogs 100% merino, 4 ounces I think. $10
Each cone consists of 1750 yards and is a full pound. Perfect for use in circular sock machines, intarsia patterns or multi-color work- great for socks, light weight sweaters, hats and fancy mittens, or how about that lacy scarf? Bartlettyarns Sport Weight is a 2 ply yarn, spun on the “woolen system” for a traditional home-spun appearance. Bartlettyarns Sport Weight is spun on the “woolen system” for a traditional home-spun appearance, consisting of two strands of the sport weight yarn. (borrowed straight from Bartlett Yarns) $15
Araucania, chunky wool. 100% wool, 131 yards, 100 grams 2 available $7 each
Lorna Laces, shepherd sport. 100% Superwash wool 200 yards, 70 grams SOLD
Malabrigo, lace weight. 100% baby merino wool, 470 yards 50 grams $5
dicentra 100% bfl, 4.9 oz, $12
(what's with the underling?!)
All yarn and fiber is stored in plastic bags and/or bins. Please email me or leave a comment on which one you'd like to purchase. As stash sells I'll edit the post. Depending on what you buy (skein v. cone and quantity) the shipping will vary. I'm pretty cheap when I mail though!
Thank you for helping me send money to people in need.

Are you having a sale on your blog? Let me know and I'll add the link.

1 comment:

  1. Can you PayPal me for the Rainy Days & Wooly Dogs 100% merino, 4 ounces I think. $10 in the red please? My whole name at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete