Friday, October 21, 2011

Feature Friday

Have I got some features for you today! If you are a fan of kits, watch out! I'm happy to say that I'm a dyer for the Crochet Rocks Socks Club! Sign up for six shipments over the next year and you'll get beautiful yarns, clever patterns and some extras! Including year long discounts to my shop! Thank you so much to Melanie, who is also dyeing for the club, for making this connection! I'm so excited about the theme and the luscious yarns I get to use. Sign up while there's still room!

I'm also dyeing for For Yarn's Sake sock club, being released in January I think. The color is amazing if I do say so myself and Sivia Harding is designing for the month!! Lots of love for Sivia! There's a rumor there might be beads!

There's a few more projects in the works, I'll keep you posted!

Because no post is complete with out a cute picture!

2 comments: