Monday, October 31, 2011

Knitting Lab

Today we are packing the van up and getting ready to head south! I am so thrilled and honored to be a part of Interweave's first Knitting Lab! All the yarn's been dyed/rewound/labeled, just need to pack it up. I'm very pleased with the colors that are happening, I have my eyes on several skeins, we'll see if there's any left over for me!
I'm also crazy excited to be hosting Rachael Herron for a book signing Thursday night! We're kicking the event off with her at 5 pm when the market opens. Major thanks to her for coming and signing books. I'm even going to try and take a picture this time! I'll have all three books from the Cypress Hollow series for sale, and lots of Cypress Hollow Yarn. I'll be bringing my sweater along too, I'm so happy with the progress.
Then on Saturday I'm lucky enough to have Irish Girlie Knits stopping by for a meet up at 12! I'll have all her patterns in stock and lots of samples to try on. You can pick up your yarn and pattern for the IGK Knit A Long, Winter Wonder. I'm going to try to squeeze this KAL in, I have a sample for the booth but need my own! Such a great pattern and feels like a luscious silk hug!
If you're in the area of San Mateo I super hope you can make it to Knitting Lab! The market place is free and I'm bringing some beautiful treasures for your winter knitting!!


Add to your calendar: Trunk Show at Stash Local in Corvalis. Sunday, November 20th, come by from 12-4 and see all the samples and yarn. There will be some specials too! More details when I get back!

1 comment: