Monday, June 4, 2012

New Colors!

Happy Monday morning! How was your weekend? I've been knitting away, but instead of finishing projects I've been starting projects! How about a WIP Wednesday report? I'll update you on a few oldies but goodies!

I have some new colors and they're ready for their blogging debut!

Beaujolais
 Whew, this has been some work. I've recently changed some dye methods making it more efficient and using less water. All good things!
 Possibly a future Color Affection in Cashy. s.o.d.e.l.i.c.i.o.s. Yellow Brick Road, Peacock, Picante
 Canopy
I dyed all the yarns in the same pot, but because they all have different fiber contents they take the color differently.
 Carbon
Thistle
What color do you want to knit with?! I don't have stock in the store, but I'm happy to get you the color on the yarn base of your choosing.
French Kiss
Today I dyed up peacock on DK for the KAL. Have you gotten your yarn yet?
Peacock
Go here to see all the colors. There's 12 all together! What's your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing how the different fibers take up the dye differently. That's a gorgeous bunch of Beaujolais. And Thistle. And Peacock. And...

    ReplyDelete