Tuesday, May 31, 2011

KAL Wrap Up

So did you make it? Do you have anything left on the shawl to knit? I would love to see pictures! Leave a comment on where you're at, you don't have to be finished and you'll be entered to win a skein+pattern for the next KAL, Marrowstone! Winner will be picked June 5th, so comment now!

The next KAL is starting on the first day of summer. Hopefully the weather will realize it's summer too! Yarn for this KAL can be found here. What are you working on between the fun? I have a bunch of WIP that could use attention, but don't you know it I want to cast on something new! We'll see what comes of that!

I've started posting a few things in the Etsy shop. The listing process has greatly improved, and I want to compare it to the shop. Stop by and see if there's something you like! Planning to do a lot more tomorrow, fingers crossed.

How was your Memorial Day weekend? We had a great time at a bluegrass gathering a friend of mine hosts. Here's a few shots!

And tomorrow is this little guys birthday! This time a year ago my water broke!! I can't believe this little guy is one already. His latest trick is to stand on chairs and get into mischief. A trouble maker I tell you!

1 comment:

  1. I finished my Octavia! It looks pretty good - though once it is blocked I bet it will look a LOT better. I need to order some blocking wires.

    I'll try to get some pics.

    Leigh

    ReplyDelete