Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Well I'm still working on the two socks you've seen so I'll tell you about what's keeping me busy. I've been working on fall orders for a few shops in the area and dyeing up yarn for a few shows coming up.

I'm adding a wholesale show next weekend too! I'm beyond excited and nervous. But really looking forward to meeting new shop owners. So this makes for three shows in three weekends. Just a little crazy!

This is my warning to let you know that I'll be taking the shop down a week from today so that I don't double sell anything while I'm at the first show. I can't guarantee I'll be able to get the shop up between them all but I'll do my best.

I super encourage you to shop now especially for the fall KAL. If you can't pay for it until later in the month that's fine, I just need a heads up so I can have it dyed up and ready to ship. Eeeps! I feel like I'm already running a little late!

1 comment: