Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Yep, it's Wednesday already. I totally spaced on taking a picture of the socks, but here's the update: the candy sock is heal turned, gusset knitting. My goal is to finish the decreases tonight and work on the sock tomorrow. Will they be ready for OFFF? We'll see. They should be good to go for Lambtown at the least! Risa's socks are trucking along. I have two going. One's just finished the ribbed cuff, the other one is further along, but still on the leg. I'm worried that they're too lose so I'm going down a needle size mid calf-ish. I think they'll have a nice cozy fit.

Speaking of Risa, she is starting treatment this week. They'll reevaluate in a few months to see what the treatment is doing. We are being very intentional about holidays this year. I'm feeling a little lost as to what to do. I think I want to make something for Karin, E's mom. I'm going to ponder a little longer.

I've thought of another day to chat on the blog. What do you think about Feature Friday? I'm a little excited! Either a yarn, color way, project, the new happenings around Knitted Wit. I already have a list for this Feature Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment