Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WIP Wednesday

So I need to find another topic/day to write! Something besides just Wednesday to hold me accountable to writing here. Taking any and all suggestions!

WIP around here are the same old socks. I should take a little progress photo, how about for next week? I'm hoping to have the sample done by then! I have some very strict deadlines to hit so I need to get cracking. 

 But there are other WIP of course. I've been prepping for three shows, I'm winding yarn as I type! I snuck a few new skeins in to the shop, a little preview of the fall colors! I'm pretty sure these two colors need to be stripes in something!!


Go to the shop to see the seven colors available. The 8th is on the drying rack!

I'll be back tomorrow to do a little spotlight on the mill that makes the Rambouillet yarn that I'm using for the KAL.

1 comment:

  1. I love how vibrant these colors are; they just sing right off the screen!

    Is the Rambouillet the same single that you did for CSY? That was very fun to knit with.

    ReplyDelete