Saturday, August 30, 2008

You can never have enough...

Bags!  I couldn't say no to this cute sheep bag, especially since it was 1/2 off!  Sorry it's a little blurry.  As I eluded to last time, we've been working on a project here.  I was thinking about the booth at OFFF and how people will be buying (hopefully!) lots of things and needing a bag to put their new treasures in.  I'm a fan of reusable bags, another reason I couldn't say no to the sheep bag.  So I got some organic, fair trade bags


And Eric came up with a stencel.  The design matches my new labels.  Did I ever show you those?  I think I solved the problem with uploading photos so maybe I should get to that. Anyways, the design:
I'm sure you can use your imagination to picture the design on the bag.  We still have some kinks to work out with the stencil, but very promising!  
So if you want to get one for your self you can come to OFFF or you can buy one at the shop! (as soon as they are there!)  The bags are priced at $3.50 each or FREE!  with a $35 purchase.  

If you are free tomorrow and in the Portland area you can see this


We'll be selling from 10-2 at 76th and Stark across from Mr Plywood!

There's a crying baby so if I left anything out tell me and I'll post next time.


1 comment:

  1. Honestly amazing... that logo is awesome... I need a bag doubel time!

    ReplyDelete