Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Quick Note

I did in fact get the dye today.  I was able to dye six skeins which will be split into two a piece.  That feels pretty good, but I didn't get as much time as I wanted to dye.  That and it was freakin' hot today!  Tomorrow is supposed to be quite warm as well, but I'm going to try and get an earlier start.  The dye didn't get here until after 1 p.m. today so I had no chance of beating the heat.  
I've been kicking butt on the spinning front too.  That's part of the reason this post is short and picture-less.  I want to go finish up some corriedale superwash tonight so I can have a plying party tomorrow.  I have another bobbin to ply of merino and silk.  I wish there were a few more hours in the day. 

Tomorrow e will be two moths!  We go see the pediatrician and the only thing I'm excited to know is how much he weighs!  E thinks 13 or 14 pounds.  I'm going for 15!  That seems pretty bold, but he eats a ton and is freakin' heavy!  When we were out and about yesterday EVERYBODY commented on how big he is.  I'll let you know tomorrow!  

Sorry this is discombobulated, I'm off to spin!

1 comment:

  1. Spin on, girlfriend!

    I can't wait to see what your dyeing looks like. Is it for something special?

    ReplyDelete