Friday, July 11, 2008

Two Months!

I was so wiped out the last two days I couldn't quite make it over here.  But here I am now.  e is 14 pounds (papa was closer!) and 25 inches long!  I'm growing a big one!  I thought I was going to have more to write about that but apparently I don't!  He is amazing, super happy, super easy and a love bug.  There's a little more I guess.

On the spinning front I've been quite busy.  I spun/plied/set some super wash Corriedale.  It was the first time I spun super wash corriedale, it was like butter.  Hairy butter, but butter.  I need to find some more to spin.  Now I'm onto some optimized merino.  That's where they take the fiber and s-t-r-e-t-c-h out the fiber and it makes it silky smooth.  For the most part it's spinning very finely so I might start another project that will go faster.  I like finishing things!  I also want to have a healthy supply for the Farmer's Market.

Speaking of Knitted Wit, I've been working on a new label.  Well, a friend's been working.  I'm having a hard time deciding what to go with.  I love my little sheep picture, but I don't really want to do a color label.  Too pricey, and I can't do it on my printer.  I think I'll end up going with a low tech label and some snazzy paper.  I want it to look professional, not like I just printed if on my hp.  But I want to print it on my hp.  See the dilemma?  

Crying babe coming my way, sorry no pics.  I'll put some up next time of the label.

No comments:

Post a Comment