Friday, July 6, 2012

Feature Friday

Happy Friday! Today's Feature is one of my favorite patterns. I want to knit every color in one of these sweaters! This sweater is the potato chips of knitting! 
The Sock Yarn Sweater by Hannah Fettig is so quick. I call it stupid easy, but a nicer way might be awesome easy. After the shoulder shaping it's straight down in stockinette. In the round. Hello perfect summer knitting! 
So small and portable, the first size just takes one skein. Purchase a skein of super wash merino Fingering yarn and I include the pattern for free! 
I'm thinking about making a striped one, adult size. Yeah, Hannah wrote this pattern in an adult size version! I'm thinking a two row stripe of a semi solid and a two row stripe of variegated. I'm thinking Tranquility and Carbon. What color are you going to start with?! If you'd like to purchase enough yarn to make the adult sweater just let me know and I'll dye it up fresh. Pattern will be included for free of course!

1 comment: