Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Work in Progress Wednesday

I'm happy to say I'm done with the first section of the Sierra Sunset Cowl! I'm onto short rows!! How's yours going? Any questions so far? I think next week we'll have a chat with Kristen, the designer. Leave a question in the comments and I bet she'll have the answer!
Plums ready for the picking! Are you ready Michele?
Next up is a fun little shawl I cast on for at TNNA. I don't know how you couldn't start something new at a yarn convention! I'm plugging away on my Olana shawl. I'm almost ready to decrease the stripes. Then I add a third color! Just you wait!
Our wee grapes in the background. Also, I want to knit stripes forever
Oh spinning. Sweet spinning. I haven't done as much as I'd like but I am almost down with the braid. Which is more spinning than I've done in months!
I couldn't hold the wheel up next to the apples that are growing.
Don't forget to leave a comment on Monday's post to win Chrissy's new book! Contest ends tonight at midnight!! I'll announce the winner tomorrow and details of the new Community Supported Yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment