Sunday, July 1, 2012

Community Supported Yarn

Hey Gang! I'm thinking about doing the Community Supported Yarn again. What do you think? Sign up for 5 skeins of yarn over 5 shipments. $100 + shipping. The CSY gives me a chance to try out yarn, get feedback from you, and grow my business. I haven't picked all the yarn yet, so I'm open to suggestions. There will be a variety of weights, so not all fingering! I'm thinking sign ups will happen open in August and the first shipment will happen in September. Sounds like a good harvest to me!

Also, if you're spinning for the Tour de Fleece, what are you working on? I got my wheel out tonight and lubed her up. What an improvement! I had some fiber sitting on my dresser from Stitches West and thought this was the perfect time to get started. I have no goal, just to spin when I can. There's sale fiber in the shop and new Romeldale and BFL from a local to me farmer. Happy spinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment